The 2023 FAC Scholarship Application Period is Open
The 2023 FAC Education Foundation Scholarship is awarding students who demonstrate excellence in academics and represent the future of the aviation industry with a scholarship for the 2023 school year. The application period is open until Friday, October 7.
Eligible students who meet or exceed the following application criteria are encouraged to apply:
- Actively enrolled students pursuing a degree or concentration in aviation from one of the member institutions.
- Has achieved at least sophomore standing with a member institution.
- Will have at least one semester of coursework remaining after January 2023.
- Has a cumulative grade point average of 3.3 or higher.
- Submits an unofficial transcript by October 7, 2022 via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Is available for a video conference interview on Wednesday, November 9, 2022.
The FAC Member institutions are:
- Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University, (Daytona Beach Campus)
- Everglades University
- Florida Institute of Technology
- Lynn University
- Polk State College