Ramp Assistant – Part Time, Year Round
Come SOAR at the Naples Airport and work with a team dedicated to providing service excellence every day.
WHO ARE WE?
Naples Airport Authority serves the community with a purpose of connecting you to Naples through an exceptional airport experience.
We are searching for a Part Time Ramp Assistant to provide front line support for other Operations staff member to include:
- Assist customers at their aircraft with luggage, catering, coffee, ice, etc.
- Drives golf carts or passenger vans on the operational ramps providing rides to customers to and from aircraft
- Reposition privately owned vehicles or rental vehicles to and from long term parking area
- Provides directions to hotel and local restaurants
- Must have current Florida driver’s license and clean driving record for previous 5 years
- Frequent driving of different kinds of vehicles
- Communicate effectively over two-way radio
- Ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, and occasionally more than 50 pounds
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Opportunity for full time
- Meet new people
- Work with aircraft from all over the world
- STOP THE SPREAD Covid-19 Vaccine Incentive $1,000
- Starting Pay: $15.16 per hour
Apply Online Naples Airport Authority application must be completed. Application and job description available at the Naples Airport Authority or in the Administration Office. EOE/V/H/Male/Female/Drug-Free Workplace and provides for veterans’ preference for eligible positions. Must be able to obtain a Florida driver’s license within the first thirty days of employment.