RAMP ASSISTANT I, II – (Part-Time)
Come SOAR at the Naples Airport and work with a team dedicated to providing service excellence every day.
WHO ARE WE?
Naples Airport Authority serves the community with a purpose of connecting you to Naples through an exceptional airport experience.
We are looking for a Ramp Assistant to provide exceptional customer service by welcoming all who arrives at Naples Aviation either curbside or gate-side. Inquiries about our customers’ needs and assists them in a professional, safe, and efficient manner with luggage, directions, catering order delivery and relocation of vehicles.
Some of the position duties include:
- Coordinates and serves our customers with valet parking their vehicles according to our policy and standards.
- Lifts, loads, and unloads baggage and cargo, safeguarding it from damage, loss, and weather.
- Held accountable for accuracy of back-of-house activities, prepares catering, coffee, ice, and papers and that all other services are rendered in a timely manner to support our purpose of providing an exceptional airport experience.
- Effectively communicates customer movements to Customer Service Representatives and Dispatchers ensuring timely response within the terminal.
- A current, valid Florida driver’s license with full privileges (not suspended or revoked) and a driving record that meets the Authority’s standards.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- At least six months of related customer service experience and/or training.
- Frequent driving of different kinds of vehicles
- Communicate effectively over two-way radio
- Ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, and occasionally more than 50 pounds
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Up to 5 days personal time annually
- Opportunities for Career Development/Full-Time
- Telemedicine program at no cost
- Work with aircraft from all over the world
Starting Pay: $16.69 per hour
Apply Online Naples Airport Authority application must be completed. Application and job description available at the Naples Airport Authority or in the Administration Office. EOE/V/H/Male/Female/Drug-Free Workplace and provides for veterans’ preference for eligible positions. Must be able to obtain a Florida driver’s license within the first thirty days of employment.