Come work in this position at the airport and work with a team dedicated to providing service excellence every day.
WHO ARE WE?
Naples Airport Authority serves the community with a purpose of connecting you to Naples through an exceptional airport experience.
We’re looking for an experienced Properties Assistant to provide clerical and administrative support services for the daily operations of the Leasing Department.
Some of the position duties include:
- Serves as initial point of contact for Leasing Department, greeting and assisting customers in a friendly and professional manner, assisting with daily office needs and completing general office work.
- Investigates and resolves customer issues; receives tenant work orders; performs follow-up to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Assists with tenant move-ins and move-outs.
- Maintains insurance records for tenants, concessionaires, contracts, etc.
- Maintains lease/contract management system and departmental records, including but not limited to, data entry, scanning, filing, archiving and disposal in accordance with departmental needs and State of Florida public records requirements.
- Competencies include superb communication skills, quality focus, customer service orientation, organizational skills, dependability/reliability, and ability to work under pressure against deadlines and without supervision.
- Must have excellent verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Must have working knowledge of computers and software applications, including Microsoft Office and the ability to efficiently develop the skills necessary to utilize additional software products as required.
- Experience in property management, real estate or another related field is preferred.
- Associate degree (A.A.) or equivalent from a two-year college, or at least two years related experience preferred.
- Must possess a current, valid Florida driver’s license with full privileges (not suspended or revoked) or possess an equivalent out-of-state driver’s license and obtain a State of Florida driver’s license within 30 days of employment.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Excellent benefits package including $0 premium medical and dental plans
- Generous retirement plan
- Annual incentive award program
- STOP THE SPREAD Covid-19 Vaccine Incentive $1,000
- Starting Pay: $21.29 – $26.08 per hour, depending on qualifications
Apply Online Naples Airport Authority application must be completed. Application and job description available at the Naples Airport Authority or in the Administration Office. EOE/V/H/Male/Female/Drug-Free Workplace and provides for veterans’ preference for eligible positions. Must be able to obtain a Florida driver’s license within the first thirty days of employment.