DEVELOPMENT PROJECT MANAGER
Come work in this position at the airport and work with a team dedicated to providing service excellence every day.
WHO ARE WE?
Naples Airport Authority serves the community with a purpose of connecting you to Naples through an exceptional airport experience.
Oversees the planning, design and construction of a wide variety of projects at the Naples Airport including, but not limited to, the construction of facilities, structures, roadways, runways, taxiways and various airport systems.
Some of the position duties include:
- Assists the Sr. Director of Development with preparation and implementation of the airport’s capital improvement program and other projects consistent with the airport’s strategic and master plans.
- Works closely with consultants and other departments on planning, design, procurement, construction administration and project closeout.
- Monitors regulatory programs as required by federal, state and local agencies, including but not limited to: ADA, DBE, EPA, SFWMD, etc., to ensure that the Authority maintains compliance.
- Initiates and assists in the implementation of a pavement management program at the airport to determine life cycle of the parcel and to obtain federal and state funding for runway maintenance.
- Prepares and manages project budgets as required, to include oversight of grant obligations; assists the director with development of departmental budget annually and procurement of state and federal grants.
- Must have a full working knowledge of F.A.A. grant requirements and F.D.O.T programs. Must have working knowledge of reading blueprints and contracts. Must have full knowledge of local government agencies for code and regulatory compliance. Must have full working knowledge of federal agencies, laws, and programs to ensure airport compliance (FAA, ADA, FAR part 77, 139, 107, 150, 161 etc.). Must have working knowledge of project management techniques. Must have full working knowledge of computers and engineering software.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from a four year university/ college or equivalent, plus five to seven years progressive airport project management experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and airport project management experience.
- Must possess a current, valid Florida driver’s license with full privileges (not suspended or revoked) or possess an equivalent out-of-state driver’s license and obtain a State of Florida driver’s license within 30 days of employment.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Excellent Benefits Package, including $0 cost to employee Medical and Dental plans
- “Stop the Spread” $1,000 Covid-19 Vaccine Incentive
- Generous Company Paid Retirement Plan
- Vacation, Personal Leave, Sick Time, Paid Holidays
- Annual Incentive Award and Career Development Programs
- Unlimited $500 Employee Referral Program
- Salary Range: $98,563 — $115,560 Annually
How To Apply
To apply online, click here.
Contact for this search is:
Barry Bratton, A.A.E.
Please note: After your application is complete, you will receive an important email from us. Please check your inbox and your junk/spam folder, and if you have not
received our email, please notify us at: email@example.com.
Florida has a very broad public records law. Most written communications to or from Naples Airport Authority officials and employees regarding Authority business are public records available to the public and media upon request. Your e-mail communications and e-mail address may therefore be subject to public disclosure.