Customer Service Representative – Seasonal
Come SOAR at the Naples Airport and work with a team dedicated to providing service excellence every day.
WHO ARE WE?
Naples Airport Authority serves the community with a purpose of connecting you to Naples through an exceptional airport experience.
We are searching for a Seasonal Customer Service Representative to provide exceptional customer service to our private and corporate aircraft pilots and customers. This position works in a fast-paced environment performing some of the following duties:
- Answer multi-line telephone. Screens and routes calls to the appropriate individual within General Aviation Services area or transfers calls to appropriate departments.
- Makes hotel reservations, catering requests, ground transportation reservations, etc. for passengers and flight crews.
- Assist with the completion of daily point-of-sale computer transactions, daily reconciliation and closeouts.
- Answers questions from tenants to minimize miscommunications and maintains effective client relationships.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Communicate effectively over two-way radio
- Work twenty-four hours per week
- A current, valid Florida driver’s license with full privileges that meets the NAA minimum standards
- Effectively use computer system inputting data to assist staff and customers
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Opportunity for full time/year round
- Meet new people
- Work with aircraft from all over the world
- STOP THE SPREAD Covid-19 Vaccine Incentive $1,000
- Starting Pay: $15.16 per hour
Apply Online Naples Airport Authority application must be completed. Application and job description available at the Naples Airport Authority or in the Administration Office. EOE/V/H/Male/Female/Drug-Free Workplace and provides for veterans’ preference for eligible positions. Must be able to obtain a Florida driver’s license within the first thirty days of employment.