CUSTOMER SERVICE COORDINATOR – Full-Time
Come SOAR at the Naples Airport and work with a team dedicated to providing service excellence every day.
WHO ARE WE?
Naples Airport Authority serves the community with a purpose of connecting you to Naples through an exceptional airport experience.
Responsible for providing excellence in customer service and enhancing customer relationships at the point of arrival and departure at the FBO. This position will perform advanced customer service tasks and basic line service tasks for corporate and private aircraft customers as well as coordinating other staff to ensure that necessary services are rendered.
Some of the position duties include:
- Ensures that “Red Carpet Service” is provided to all arriving and departing aircraft. Ensures that vehicles are pre-positioned, catering orders are accurate, and services are rendered in a timely manner.
- Personalizes the delivery of service to meet the specific needs of the customer as well as assisting with basic line service and customer service duties as needed.
- Coordinates the daily activities and training of Ramp Assistants.
- Provides rides to customers using golf carts and/or passenger vans or other vehicles on the FBO ramp.
- Maintains and exhibits a strong knowledge of proper safety procedures and situational awareness.
- Two years previous customer service experience required.
- Associate degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school and one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be able to operate two-way radio, credit card machines, telephones, computers, tablets and various other office machines.
- Must have strong multitasking skills and creative thinking.
- Must have excellent people skills and be able to maintain a professional positive working attitude during stressful situations.
- A current, valid Florida driver’s license with full privileges that meets the NAA minimum standards
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Excellent Benefits Package, including $0 cost to employee Medical and Dental plans
- Voluntary “Stop the Spread” $1,000 Covid-19 Vaccine Incentive
- Generous Company Paid Retirement Plan
- Vacation, Personal Leave, Sick Time, Paid Holidays
- Annual Incentive Award and Career Development Programs
- Tuition and Education Reimbursement
Starting Salary: $22.04 per hour
Download Job Description- Customer Service Coordinator
Apply Online Naples Airport Authority application must be completed. Application and job description available at the Naples Airport Authority or in the Administration Office. EOE/V/H/Male/Female/Drug-Free Workplace and provides for veterans’ preference for eligible positions. Must be able to obtain a Florida driver’s license within the first thirty days of employment.
- Notice To Applicants
- Veterans’ Preference Application
- For More Information go to www.floridavets.org/benefits/veteranspref.asp