Custodian – Full Time
Naples Airport Authority, Naples, FL
WHO WE ARE
Naples Airport Authority serves the community with a purpose of connecting you to Naples through an exceptional airport experience.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We are seeking motivated and enthusiastic individuals who are interested in providing service to support services at the Naples Airport, with a high priority placed on safety and strong customer service in a fast-paced environment. Successful team members will demonstrate initiative and deliver service excellence every day in a dynamic airport setting.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
Some of the Custodian duties include:
- Cleaning maintenance of General Aviation and Commercial Terminals, offices, various buildings and outside areas at the Naples Airport;
- Vacuum and mop floor areas, empty trash and recycling bins, disinfect common area surfaces, clean public and office bathrooms, clean and shine windows, pick up trash in outdoor areas around airport, etc.
- Ensure all equipment is in safe and proper working order, performing routine daily and monthly equipment safety inspections;
- Keep inventory reporting to supervisor when supplies are needed;
- Assist other departments as needed.
- This position is outdoors more than 40% of the time worked;
- You must have current Florida driver’s license and clean driving record for previous 5 years;
- Have high school diploma, general education diploma (GED) and one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience;
- There is frequent driving of different kinds of vehicles, including golf cart;
- You must be able to:
- Communicate effectively over two-way radio;
- Maintain, communicate and exhibit a strong knowledge of proper safety procedures and situational awareness; and
- Must be flexible with schedule and able to work evenings, weekends and holidays.
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
- Work with an award-winning team
- Annual incentive award program
- Comprehensive benefits package including $0 premium medical and dental plans
- Generous retirement plan
- Stop the Spread Covid-19 Vaccine Incentive $1,000
- Opportunities to build a career in aviation.
Starting Salary: $15.16/hour
Apply Online Naples Airport Authority application must be completed. Application and job description available at the Naples Airport Authority or in the Administration Office. EOE/V/H/Male/Female/Drug-Free Workplace and provides for veterans’ preference for eligible positions. Must be able to obtain a Florida driver’s license within the first thirty days of employment.