Come work in this position at the airport and work with a team dedicated to providing service excellence every day.
WHO ARE WE?
Naples Airport Authority serves the community with a purpose of connecting you to Naples through an exceptional airport experience.
This position coordinates public relations activities, assists in strategic development and implementation of public affairs, communications, media relations, and community and business development programs in support of Naples Airport Authority activities.
Some of the position duties include:
- Coordinates the internal and external communication of information, encompassing all print and digital media.
- Assists in preparation and review of Board and Committee meeting packets.
- Creates content using innovative techniques to prepare graphics, artwork, proofs and designs specific to internal and external audiences. Proposes new and creative ways to reach both internal and external audiences.
- Assists in the development and management of relationships with all stakeholders, including but not limited to, various communities and groups surrounding the airport to establish ties, finds common ground, mitigates opposition, enhances relationships, etc.
- Researches, evaluates, develops, and recommends proposals for opportunities consistent with communications objectives to assist in the development of the Authority’s strategic communications plan.
- Must be highly organized and able to manage multiple priorities
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong graphic design experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or diploma in Communications, Public Relations or Graphic Design and two years related experience’ or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Why Should you apply?
- Excellent benefits packaged including $0 premium medical and dental plans
- Vacation, Personal Leave, Sick Time, Paid Holidays
- Generous retirement plan
- Annual incentive award program
- STOP THE SPREAD Covid-19 Vaccine Incentive $1,000
- Competitive Salary: $55,510 – $61,000 depending on qualifications
Apply Online Naples Airport Authority application must be completed. Application and job description available at the Naples Airport Authority or in the Administration Office. EOE/V/H/Male/Female/Drug-Free Workplace and provides for veterans’ preference for eligible positions. Must be able to obtain a Florida driver’s license within the first thirty days of employment.