NAA Board Meeting
The NAA Board of Commissioners will be hosting its regular meeting on Thursday, November 17 at 8:30 AM at City Hall.
The agenda will include:
- Updates on Airport construction and maintenance projects
- Issues and actions related to Hurricane Ian
- Considerations for federal lobbying efforts
- Opportunities for public comment
Tenants and customers are invited to participate in discussions. If you are unable to attend, you can watch the meeting recording here
The last meeting of the Naples Airport Authority Board of Commissioners was held on October 20, 2022. The video and pre-meeting packet are available here
Agenda items included:
- The swearing in ceremony for incoming commissioners
- An update on Hurricane Ian and its impacts on the airport
- A discussion regarding requests made by the Naples City Council
Requests made by the Naples City Council include suspending applications for federal grants and pushing for 100% curfew compliance. A full list of the requested items can be found on page 50 of the pre-meeting packet and the board discussion on this item can be viewed at the 1:56:00 mark of the video.