Notice: Aviation businesses and aeronautical service providers operating at Naples Airport must comply with Minimum Leasing and Operating Standards. These Standards establish service requirements and maintain a fair and level playing field for conducting business.
Using laborers who work from their trucks and ignore the service standards increases the chances of warranty problems, substandard parts, worker’s comp issues and quality control questions.
The Standards help to:
- Promote safety in all airport activities
- Maintain quality service for airport users
- Protect airport users from authorized product and services
- Enhance the availability of services for all airport users
- Encourage competitive pricing
Please Remember: These businesses are contributing to the safe operation of the airport. Make sure the aviation business provider you use is following the rules, and report any noncompliant provider to the Naples Airport Authority.