MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN I | MECHANIC
Come SOAR at the Naples Airport and work with a team dedicated to providing service excellence every day.
WHO ARE WE?
Naples Airport Authority serves the community with a purpose of connecting you to Naples through an exceptional airport experience.
We’re looking for a knowledgeable Mechanic who repairs and maintains machinery and mechanical equipment, such as engines and motors.
Some of the position duties include:
- Utilizes an electronic work order system to maintain preventative maintenance schedule on fuel trucks, fuel farms, dispensing equipment, and all other NAA equipment and vehicles.
- Ensures that electric gates and fence are properly maintained.
- Maintains shop, tools, vehicles, and equipment in good working order.
- Maintains parts inventory for vehicles, ships packages for repair, keeps vehicle log and repair files.
- Periodically performs basic carpentry, plumbing, lawn and general maintenance of airport buildings and grounds.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Recommended minimum of 2 Automotive Service Excellence certifications
- Must have basic knowledge of automotive diagnostic and personal computers.
- Must be able to operate wrenches, screwdrivers, hammers, pliers, sockets, pneumatic tools, floor and bottle jacks, torches, Volt/Amp/OHM meters, pressure gauges, drills, welding equipment, trucks, tractors, and various other hand tools.
- A current, valid Florida driver’s license with full privileges (not suspended or revoked).
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Excellent Benefits Package, including $0 cost to employee Medical and Dental plans
- “Stop the Spread” $1,000 Covid-19 Vaccine Incentive
- Generous Company Paid Retirement Plan
- Vacation, Personal Leave, Sick Time, Paid Holidays
- Annual Incentive Award and Career Development Programs
- Unlimited $500 Employee Referral Program
- Tuition and Education Reimbursement up to $4,000 a year
- Starting Salary:
- Begins at $22.04 hourly
Apply Online Naples Airport Authority application must be completed. Application and job description available at the Naples Airport Authority or in the Administration Office. EOE/V/H/Male/Female/Drug-Free Workplace and provides for veterans’ preference for eligible positions. Must be able to obtain a Florida driver’s license within the first thirty days of employment.