MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR, CUSTODIAN – (Bilingual Preferred)
Come work in this position at the airport and work with a team dedicated to providing service excellence every day.
WHO ARE WE?
Naples Airport Authority serves the community with a purpose of connecting people to Naples through an exceptional airport experience.
We’re looking for a knowledgeable Custodial Maintenance Supervisor to direct and work with a team to successfully plan and execute day-to-day custodial operations and maintains all facilities and grounds of the Naples Airport Authority. Someone who strives to continually improve customer and employee satisfaction through a clean, well-maintained airport.
Some of the position duties include:
- Supervises, schedules, and coordinates the work functions of custodians involved in general housekeeping duties such as: cleaning offices, restrooms, sweeping, vacuuming, dusting, mopping, and other similar duties. Performs custodial work as required.
- Develops a deep clean plan to ensure facilities are clean beyond what can be seen. Executes deep cleaning activities with personnel and inspects areas to ensure success.
- Prepares and submits requisitions for supplies and equipment. Inventories stock to ensure adequate supplies. Coordinates with the department for orders.
- Formulate or receive and recommend for approval department policies pertaining to the custodial operation. Drafts or amends procedures to ensure consistent methods are used.
- Participates in departmental meetings and continually communicates a clear and consistent message regarding the departmental goals to produce desired results.
- Associate degree (A.A.) from 2-year college or university; or combination of certifications, training, education, and experience.
- Must have working knowledge of all cleaning techniques, products, and equipment.
- At least six years related experience and/or training with management experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Bilingual preferred (Read, write, and converse fluently in English and Spanish)
- A current, valid Florida driver’s license with full privileges (not suspended or revoked).
- Must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Excellent Benefits Package, including $0 cost to employee Medical and Dental plans.
- Voluntary “Stop the Spread” $1,000 Covid-19 Vaccine Incentive
- Generous 15% Company Paid Retirement Plan
- Vacation, Personal Leave, Sick Time, Paid Holidays
- Annual Incentive Award and Career Development Programs
- Tuition and Education Reimbursement up to $4,000 a year
- Starting Salary:
- Maintenance Supervisor starting at $57,453 annually
Naples Airport Authority application must be completed. Application and job description available at the Naples Airport Authority or in the Administration Office. EOE/V/H/Male/Female/Drug-Free Workplace and provides for veterans’ preference for eligible positions. Must be able to obtain a Florida driver’s license within the first thirty days of employment.
- Notice To Applicants
- Veterans’ Preference Application
- For More Information go to www.floridavets.org/benefits/veteranspref.asp