LINE TECHNICIAN I, II | FULL-TIME
Come SOAR at the Naples Airport and work with a team dedicated to providing service excellence every day.
WHO ARE WE?
Naples Airport Authority serves the community with a purpose of connecting you to Naples through an exceptional airport experience.
We are searching for Line Technicians to provide servicing of various types of general aviation aircraft with a high priority for safety and strong customer service in a fast-paced environment.
Some of the position duties include:
- Marshal, park, greet, tow, wing-walk, and provide various services including lavatory and water services to general aviation aircraft.
- Ensure all equipment is in safe and proper working order performing routine daily and monthly equipment safety inspections.
- Provide courteous and prompt customer service to all users of the airport facilities in a highly professional manner.
- Escort various private and company personnel unfamiliar with the airport grounds as requested to ensure safety compliance.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- At least six months of related aviation or customer service experience.
- Must have current Florida driver’s license and clean driving record for previous 5 years.
- Frequent driving of different kinds of vehicles.
- Communicate effectively over two-way radio.
- Must be able to maintain and exhibit a strong knowledge of proper safety procedures and situational awareness.
- Must also be capable to operate fire extinguishing equipment, tow bars and tugs, various hand tools, radios, and ground power units.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Excellent Benefits Package, including $0 cost to employee Medical and Dental plans
- Generous Company Paid Retirement Plan
- Vacation, Personal Leave, Sick Time, Paid Holidays
- Annual Incentive Award and Career Development Programs
- Unlimited $500 Referral Program
- Tuition and Education Reimbursement $4,000 a year
- Competitive Salary:
- Line Tech I – starting pay at $19.65 per hour
- Line Tech II – starting pay at $22.04 per hour
Apply Online Naples Airport Authority application must be completed. Application and job description available at the Naples Airport Authority or in the Administration Office. EOE/V/H/Male/Female/Drug-Free Workplace and provides for veterans’ preference for eligible positions. Must be able to obtain a Florida driver’s license within the first thirty days of employment.