APPLICATION SUPPORT SPECIALIST – INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY – (Full-Time)
Come work in this position at the Naples Airport and work with a team dedicated to providing service excellence every day.
WHO ARE WE?
Naples Airport Authority serves the community with a purpose of connecting you to Naples through an exceptional airport experience.
The Applications Support Specialist role will develop staff, help lead, coordinate, and support with deployment, maintenance, and other services related to the software applications used at Naples Airport Authority, while working with the Authority’s IT consultant and other vendors. The Applications Support Specialist will be the external liaison to the vendors.
Some of the position duties include:
- Ensures the Authority’s outsourced IT consultant and other vendors are performing assigned responsibilities and completing tasks (application updates, patches, integrations etc.) in a timely manner.
- Leads and assists with the selection, implementation, integration, and installation of software applications used by the organization.
- Provides guidance and consultation on applications and related services to other departments, which may include reviewing system documentation, feasibility, design, testing, integration, and implementation.
- Coordinates the resources needed to meet client and/or business objectives related to software applications.
- Provides technology training to internal staff on all NAA current software applications.
Must have advanced knowledge of computers and Microsoft 365 software, including SharePoint platform. Experience with computer software implementations. Must have excellent verbal communication and customer service skills. Knowledge on programming languages (C#, HTML, CSS) is a plus.
Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Computer Science or Management Information Systems.
At least three years of experience in information services/systems/technology or the equivalent combination of education and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
Must have at least two years of relevant creating and maintaining application development experience.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Excellent benefits package including $0 premium Medical and Dental plans
- Generous Company Paid 10% Retirement Plan
- Annual Incentive Award eligibility and Career Development Programs
- Up to $7,000 annually in education assistance
- Winner of Best Places to Work in Southwest Florida!
Competitive Salary: Starting pay at $2,885 per biweekly pay period.
Apply Online Naples Airport Authority application must be completed. Application and job description available at the Naples Airport Authority or in the Administration Office. EOE/V/H/Male/Female/Drug-Free Workplace and provides for veterans’ preference for eligible positions. Must be able to obtain a Florida driver’s license within the first thirty days of employment.