Hurricane Ian Update
THE AIRPORT IS OPEN
The Naples Airport has returned to regular operations. However, due to airfield lighting damage and restoration efforts, the airport and FBO will only operate between 7:00 AM and 7:30 PM (19:30) until further notice.
At this time, the airport is still restricting flight training activities in order to better facilitate recovery operations for the community.
DISASTER RELIEF EFFORTS
The Naples Airport Authority (NAA) is currently collecting supplies to provide disaster relief to the Naples community after Hurricane Ian.
Some items that are currently needed by the community are:
- Bottled water
- Non-perishable food
- Over-the-counter medicine
- First aid kits
- Personal hygiene items
- Cleaning supplies
- Clorox wipes
- Insect repellent
Please bring your donations to the airport, and we will work with local response agencies to help distribute them to people and areas most in need.
Thank you for your assistance as we come together to support Naples and Collier County through this recovery effort.
ADDITIONAL WAYS TO HELP
TO DONATE ITEMS
Contact local food pantries and donate non-perishable items to them as needed:
- The Harry Chapin Food Bank: harrychapinfoodbank.org
- Meals of Hope: mealsofhope.org
- Our Daily Bread Food Pantry: ourdailybreadfoodpantry.org
- Feed Thy Neighbor: stmonicasnaples.org
- Matthews House: www.stmatthewshouse.org
TO DONATE MONEY
The Collier Community Foundation – is approved and vetted by the Board of County Commissioners and has helped Collier County and its citizens for many years. The Community Foundation is a tax-exempt, public, charitable organization established in 1985. Visit: www.colliercf.org
- Red Cross: redcross.org/donate
- Salvation Army of Collier County: salvationarmyflorida.org/naples
- United Way of Collier: uwcollierkeys.org
- Donating Blood at NCH: nchmd.org/services/blood-center