HUMAN RESOURCES DIRECTOR
Come work in this position at the airport and work with a team dedicated to providing service excellence every day.
WHO ARE WE?
Naples Airport Authority serves the community with a purpose of connecting you to Naples through an exceptional airport experience.
This is an executive leadership position which is responsible for directing HR functions and supports the strategic goals and objectives of the City of Naples Airport Authority (the “Authority”). The Human Resource Director will develop and maintain current human resources procedures, programs, and practices. Responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to: overseeing recruiting and hiring, workforce planning, workplace policy and procedure development, compensation, performance management, benefits, health and wellness programs, training, employee development, HR system management (ADP), and employee relations. This position will incorporate “best practices” from the field of Human Resources and oversees and sustains these programs.
Some of the position duties include:
- Consults with executive leadership regarding workforce planning needs, trends, forecasts and strategies to ensure business continuity and strong employment brand.
- Interprets human resources policies and procedures and prepares and presents human resources information throughout the organization.
- Administers the Authority’s performance evaluation program and advises senior management on necessary revisions.
- Makes recommendations for employment actions at certain levels, including hiring and terminations, as well as guides and assists Authority management with employee disciplinary measures and actions in accordance with applicable laws and organizational policies/procedures.
- Administers and monitors all special leave programs, e.g., FMLA, STD, LTD, Leave without Pay, Administrative Leave, etc. Interprets and ensures compliance with insurance policies, personnel policies and procedures, and state and federal laws in relationship to leave programs.
- Bachelor’s degree, from an accredited four-year college or university, in public administration, human resources, business management, or a related field. In addition, six or more years of progressively practical experience in human resources to include management experience in one or more functional areas of human resources; or the equivalent combination of education and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
- A strong knowledge of federal and employment and labor laws, as well as demonstrated experience with employee relations is also required.
- SHRM-SCP OR SPHR certification preferred.
- Must possess a current, valid Florida driver’s license with full privileges (not suspended or revoked) or possess an equivalent out-of-state driver’s license and obtain a State of Florida driver’s license within 30 days of employment.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Excellent Benefits Package, including $0 cost to employee Medical and Dental plans
- Generous Company Paid Retirement Plan
- Vacation, Personal Leave, Sick Time, Paid Holidays
- Annual Incentive Award and Career Development Programs
- Unlimited $500 Employee Referral Program
- Salary Range: $120,000 to $155,000 Annually
How To Apply
To apply online, click here.
Contact for this search is:
Sybil Murphy, SHRM-SCP, CCP, CBP email@example.com
Linda Frankl, A.A.E. firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: After your application is complete, you will receive an important email from us. Please check your inbox and your junk/spam folder, and if you have not
received our email, please notify us at: email@example.com.
Florida has a very broad public records law. Most written communications to or from Naples Airport Authority officials and employees regarding Authority business are public records available to the public and media upon request. Your e-mail communications and e-mail address may therefore be subject to public disclosure.