FACILITIES MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR
Come SOAR at the Naples Airport and work with a team dedicated to providing service excellence every day.
WHO ARE WE?
Naples Airport Authority serves the community with a purpose of connecting you to Naples through an exceptional airport experience.
We’re looking for a knowledgeable Maintenance Supervisor to be responsible for day-to-day maintenance activities and maintains all facilities of the Naples Airport.
Some of the position duties include:
- Maintains airport facilities according to professional and regulatory standards providing for attractive and functional buildings, systems, and equipment. Conducts daily inspections correcting problems as they occur.
- Provides coordination and supervision over skilled trades persons and labor crews to implement the airport’s maintenance program, which includes maintaining the airport buildings, runways, roadways, and systems in accordance with FAA regulations and local policies and procedures.
- Develops and administers the preventative maintenance program for all airport facilities, systems, and assets.
- Operates within and oversees work order and other systems to properly coordinate and plan activities. Extracts data from various computer programs to produce reports to evaluate and assess work production/timelines and budget expenditures
- Associate degree from a two-year college or university; or combination of certifications, training, education, and experience.
- Advanced Certificate specific to one or more of the Airport’s related skilled trades: HVAC/Electrical/Electrical/Carpentry/Plumbing/Mechanical
- Seven years related technical experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Full working knowledge of facilities maintenance, including HVAC, electrical, construction, and programs for coordinating and overseeing such work.
- Basic knowledge of vehicle and equipment maintenance, project/contractor management, and general maintenance activities.
- A current, valid Florida driver’s license with full privileges (not suspended or revoked).
- Must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Excellent Benefits Package, including $0 cost to employee Medical and Dental plans
- “Stop the Spread” $1,000 Covid-19 Vaccine Incentive
- Generous Company Paid Retirement Plan
- Vacation, Personal Leave, Sick Time, Paid Holidays
- Annual Incentive Award and Career Development Programs
- Unlimited $500 Employee Referral Program
- Tuition and Education Reimbursement up to $4,000 a year
- Starting Salary:
- Maintenance Supervisor starting at $63,032 annually
Naples Airport Authority application must be completed. Application and job description available at the Naples Airport Authority or in the Administration Office. EOE/V/H/Male/Female/Drug-Free Workplace and provides for veterans’ preference for eligible positions. Must be able to obtain a Florida driver’s license within the first thirty days of employment.