PROPERTIES ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
Come SOAR at the Naples Airport and work with a team dedicated to providing service excellence every day.
WHO ARE WE?
Naples Airport Authority serves the community with a purpose of connecting people to Naples through an exceptional airport experience.
We’re looking for an experienced Administrative Assistant to the Properties team who can provide exceptional customer service, clerical, and administrative support services for the daily operations of the Leasing Department.
Some of the position duties include:
- Serves as initial point of contact for Leasing Department, greeting and assisting customers in person and by the telephone in a friendly and professional manner, assisting with daily office needs and completing general office work.
- Updates lease/contract management system and departmental records, including, but not limited to, data entry, scanning, filing, archiving and disposal in accordance with departmental needs and State of Florida public records requirements.
- Initiates and directs applications for tenants, contractors, and other customers for airport identification badges.
- Receives tenant work orders; performs follow-up to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Receives deliveries, sorts and distributes all incoming mail.
- Routes all calls and visitors to their destination.
- Assists with maintenance of insurance records, including, but not limited to, current certificates of insurance, for tenants, concessionaires, contractors, etc.
- Associate degree (A.A.) or equivalent from a two-year college preferred, and at least two years of related experience in an office environment required
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must demonstrate exceptional customer service, communication, organizational skills, and must be physically present to work as member of the team to serve customers, visitors and staff who may need unscheduled assistance.
- Must be proficient in the use of computers and software applications, including Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience in property management, real estate or another related field is preferred.
- Must possess a current, valid Florida driver’s license with full privileges (not suspended or revoked) or possess an equivalent out-of-state driver’s license and obtain a State of Florida driver’s license within 30 days of employment.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Excellent benefits package, including $0 premium Medical and Dental plans.
- Generous Company Paid 10% Retirement Plan
- Annual Incentive Award eligibility and Career Development Programs
- “Stop the Spread” $1,000 Covid-19 Vaccine Incentive
- Starting Pay: $19.65 per hour
Naples Airport Authority application must be completed. Application and job description available at the Naples Airport Authority or in the Administration Office. EOE/V/H/Male/Female/Drug-Free Workplace and provides for veterans’ preference for eligible positions. Must be able to obtain a Florida driver’s license within the first thirty days of employment.