Last updated: January 14, 2022 11:42 AM
Please read this Disclaimer carefully before using the flynaples.com Website (the “Website”) operated by Naples Airport Authority, a(n) independent government agency formed in Florida (“us,” “we,” “our”) as this Disclaimer contains important information regarding limitations of our liability. Your access to and use of the Website is conditional upon your acceptance of and compliance with this Disclaimer. This Disclaimer applies to everyone, including, but not limited to: visitors, users, and others, who wish to access or use the Website.
By accessing or using the Website, you agree to be bound by this Disclaimer. If you disagree with any part of this Disclaimer, then you do not have our permission to access or use the Website.
City of Naples Airport Authority Social Media Public Comment Code of Conduct
The purpose of the Naples Airport Authority’s (NAA) official social media sites is to encourage courteous communication between the NAA and the public.
Comments will not be edited by staff, but may be deleted if found to be in violation of this policy. Posts (including screen names/images) that contain any of the following shall not be allowed:
- Obscene, profane, violent, threatening, hateful, harassing, or offensive language or content;
- Personal attacks of any kind, including discrimination based on race, creed, color, age, religion, gender, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, physical appearance, sexual orientation, or financial status or any other category protected by federal or state law;
- Defamation or accusations of criminal conduct or immoral activity. If you believe there is a legitimate complaint against the NAA or an NAA employee, please contact the Community Outreach Manager, Zachary Burch at email@example.com;
- Sexual content or links to sexual content;
- Solicitations, advertisements or endorsements of any financial, commercial or non‐governmental agency;
- Conduct or encouragement of illegal activity;
- Violating copyrights or trademarks;
- Compromising the safety or security of the public or public systems;
- Invasion of an individual’s right to privacy;
- Promoting or opposing political campaigns or ballot measures;
- Off-topic posts or repetitive copied posts.
The NAA is not liable for the content of comments posted to any NAA social media site and reserves the right to restrict or remove any content deemed in violation of this social media policy or any applicable law. This Code of Conduct is subject to amendment or modification at any time, with or without notice.
Under Florida law, all content on NAA social media accounts is subject to the public records law, Chapter 119, Florida Statutes. Florida has a very broad public records law. Most written communications to or from NAA employees and officials regarding airport business is considered public record available to the public and media upon request. Any communication made through NAA’s social networking websites may be subject to public disclosure. To make a public records request, click here.
Please contact Zachary Burch, Communications and Community Outreach Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or (239) 643-0733 with any questions.
We reserve the right to amend this policy at any time without any prior notice to you.
If you have any questions about this Disclaimer, please contact us at email@example.com.