CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSISTANT | FULL-TIME
Come SOAR at the Naples Airport and work with a team dedicated to providing service excellence every day.
WHO ARE WE?
Naples Airport Authority serves the community with a purpose of connecting you to Naples through an exceptional airport experience.
Provides exceptional customer service by welcoming everyone who arrives at Naples Aviation. Assists customers in a professional, safe, and efficient manner with luggage, directions and relocation of vehicles.
Some of the position duties include:
- Welcomes and assists customers curbside, or elsewhere as assigned, at the FBO with luggage, directions, repositioning vehicles to and from parking lots.
- Effectively communicates customer movements to Customer Service Representatives and Dispatchers ensuring timely response within the terminal.
- Responds to inquiries, works to resolve customer service issues and maintains communication with Customer Service Supervisor or other FBO management.
- Communicates information using the aviation phonetic alphabet to hear and speak numerical sequences clearly and effectively over two-way radio system.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- At least six months of related customer service experience and/or training.
- Must be highly customer service oriented and accustomed to a fast paced/multi-tasked environment.
- Must have high level of situational awareness.
- Must be able to operate the following: two-way radio, telephones, computers and various office equipment. Basic computer usage to check emails, complete trainings and review customer orders.
- A current, valid Florida driver’s license with full privileges (not suspended or revoked) and a driving record that meets the Authority’s standards.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Excellent Benefits Package, including $0 cost to employee Medical and Dental plans
- “Stop the Spread” $1,000 Covid-19 Vaccine Incentive
- Generous Company Paid Retirement Plan
- Vacation, Personal Leave, Sick Time, Paid Holidays
- Annual Incentive Award and Career Development Programs
- Unlimited $500 Employee Referral Program
- Tuition and Education Reimbursement up to $4,000 a year
- Starting rate of pay at $15.69 hourly
Apply Online Naples Airport Authority application must be completed. Application and job description available at the Naples Airport Authority or in the Administration Office. EOE/V/H/Male/Female/Drug-Free Workplace and provides for veterans’ preference for eligible positions. Must be able to obtain a Florida driver’s license within the first thirty days of employment.