Updated: Tuesday, February 17, 2022
This webpage is updated regularly with any impacts to airport services or operations.
The Naples Airport Authority is committed to your health and safety, but cannot eliminate the risk of exposure to COVID-19.
- Before making travel plans to Naples, please visit naplesgov.com/covid19 or www.colliercountyfl.gov for the most current information.
- The Naples Aviation (General Aviation Terminal) lobby is open.
- Please maintain social distancing to the extent possible.
- Updated guidance from the Transportation Security Administration still requires all persons to wear face coverings when inside any airport building through March 18, 2022.
- Naples Aviation is open from 6 a.m.-10 p.m.
- Full-service Jet A and AvGas are available.
- Crew cars offered with minimum purchase of 20 gallons of fuel in order to recover cost of sanitization between each use.
- U.S. Customs services are available from 10:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. daily. Flights arriving outside these hours should contact U.S. Customs in advance. For the latest updates, visit www.cbp.gov.
- Additional cleaning and sanitization of all work and common spaces is being conducted routinely.
Effective January 26, 2021 the CDC has issued an order requiring a negative pre-departure COVID-19 test for all passengers arriving to the United States (including those arriving at the Naples Airport Customs User Fee Facility) from any international destination including commercial, private or charter.
The order applies to passengers and airlines flying to the US and places specific requirements on each—this order is based upon health-related authorities and applies to US persons and foreign nationals alike.
The order requires all passengers two years old and older to obtain a viral test (PCR or Antigen) within 72 hours of departure and complete an attestation to the CDC, subject to perjury, that the passenger received the required negative COVID-19 test result. Parents or guardians may attest on behalf of children ages 2- 17. Passengers are also required to obtain electronic or written proof of a negative lab result prior to boarding.
Administrative offices are accessible by appointment only
Customers are encouraged to conduct as much business as possible over the phone and via email. In an effort to provide the best service possible, the following alternatives are still available:
- FBO Staff are available via phone at 239-643-0404 or via email at CSR@FlyNaples.com.
- Administrative staff – 239-643-0733 or via email: NAA@FlyNaples.com
- Payments for existing accounts may be mailed to our secure lockbox at:
City of Naples Airport Authority
P.O. Box 24132
Tampa, FL 33623
- To set up automatic payments or make a one-time credit card payment, please call 239-643-0733.
- Most contract and lease documents may be executed using electronic signatures.
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation as we all work to adjust to the current situation. Amidst it all, we thank those who are on the front lines caring for the sick and providing the vital support that allows us to continue our day-to-day lives and serving you, albeit in new ways. We hope you all stay safe and well.