- This project consists of relocating the existing Taxiway A3 connector between Taxiway A and Runway 05-23 by approximately 150’ to the northeast in order to meet new FAA safety criteria for taxiways.
- Construction is scheduled to begin on March 18 and is expected to be completed by the end of May.
- Work for this project is expected to take place during the night, between 10 PM and 6 AM.
- For multiple phases of the project, Runway 05-23 will be closed nightly from 10 PM to 6 AM.
- For multiple phases of the project, a portion if Taxiway A will be closed nightly from 10 PM to 6 AM.
- Taxiway A3 connector will be permanently closed until the new Taxiway A3 connector is commissioned.
Please remember to check your NOTAMS for the most up to date information.
- Construction is on-going and is expected to be completed by the end of March 2024.
- This project includes replacement of the existing high-mast light poles at the GA Apron with new high-mast light poles.
- Light pole P6 has been completed and poles P1, P4, and P5 are currently under construction.
- Pilots should anticipate small, localized closures on the GA Apron.
- Additional exterior wall mounted lighting fixtures have been installed on the west end of each of the 2000’s Hangars.
- The project generally consists of improvements to the existing landscaping on the eastern perimeter of Naples Airport property along Airport-Pulling Road, including the entries at Radio Road (Aviation Dr. North) and Aviation Dr. South, and two corner signage areas at Corporate Flight Drive and North Road.
- This project is currently ongoing and is expected to be completed by May 2024.
Additional Upcoming Projects:
- Runway 05-23 Interior Perimeter Roads
- Taxiway A & B Safety Improvements
Recently Completed Projects
- Runway 05-23 Drainage and Safety Improvements
- Taxiway D Emergency Repairs
- NAVAIDs Upgrade
- GA Apron Joint Sealant Replacement
- Perimeter Fence Replacement
- GA Terminal Long-Term Parking Lot Expansion
- Pilot’s Lounge Renovation
- Exotic Clearing