- Runway 05-23 will be closed nightly from Sunday-Thursday (into Friday morning) Sunday, October 1 through November 2023, between 10 pm and 6 am.
- The runway will be open for full use during all other hours.
- Taxiway A will be closed nightly between Taxiway Connector A3 and Taxiway T from Sunday-Thursday (into Friday morning) Sunday, October 1 through Friday, October 6, between 10 pm and 6 am.
- Taxiway Connectors A1, A2, and A3 will be closed nightly from Sunday-Thursday (into Friday morning) Sunday, September 24 through October 2023, between 10 pm and 6 am.
Work for Phase 3 is ongoing and includes the following airfield closures and changes:
- Runway 14, 32, 05 and 23 Precision Approach Path Indicators (PAPIs) and Runway End Identifier Lights (REILs) are currently out of service.
- Runway 05-23 will be closed nightly from Sunday-Thursday (into Friday morning) Sunday, September 17 through Friday, September 29, between 10 pm and 6 am (closure extended for an extra hour until 7 am on Tuesday, September 19 and Thursday, September 21 mornings).
- Additional Runway 05-23 closures required for this project will be concurrent with the Runway 05-23 Drainage and Safety Improvements project.
The Naples Airport Authority has several landside projects underway, these projects will not impact anyone in terms of flying or driving.
The existing airport security fencing from the southeast corner to the northeast corner of the airport property, along Airport-Pulling Road, is being upgraded to improve the security of the airport. Construction began in July and will last through mid to late October.
This project involves removing invasive exotic vegetation, clearing swales, and removing trees surrounding the airport. The project began in late July and is anticipated to be completed by October.
Construction for the expansion of the General Aviation Terminal (GAT) long-term parking lot is ongoing and is anticipated to be completed by late October, weather permitting
Airport Road Landscaping Improvements
The project generally consists of improvements to the existing landscaping on the eastern perimeter of Naples Airport property along Airport Pulling Road, including the entries at Radio Road (Aviation Dr. North) and Aviation Dr. South, and two corner signage areas at Corporate Flight Drive and North Road. The project is anticipated to take place from September 2023 to February 2024.
Pilots Lounge Renovation
Renovations to upgrade the current Pilot’s Lounge facility are currently underway and are anticipated to be completed by the end of October.