ASSISTANT DIRECTOR OF FINANCE AND ADMINISTRATION
Come SOAR at the Naples Airport and work with a team dedicated to providing service excellence every day.
WHO ARE WE?
Naples Airport Authority serves the community with a purpose of connecting you to Naples through an exceptional airport experience.
This newly created position is an integral part of the finance and administration operation and growth of the Naples Airport. This team member supports the Senior Director of Finance, implements and monitors controls and procedures, leads administrative activities, prepares financial analysis, manages department staff, and supports the Authority’s vision and goals.
Some of the position duties include:
- Oversees management and directs activities of various functions of Finance.
- Provides oversight and direction of the accounting function and timely and accurate in the monthly close activities, including the preparation and review of financial reports.
- Makes recommendations and improvements to policies, procedures and internal controls related to the accounting function.
- Works with our investment advisor on proposals regarding investments in accordance with the Authority’s investment policy.
- Oversees the annual audit conducted by an outside firm and the preparation of the Authority’s Comprehensive Annual Financial Report.
- Responsible for preparing federal and state grant reimbursements.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from an accredited college or university in Finance, Economics, Accounting, or other appropriate field, and CPA license or CPA license eligible.
- Eight years reflecting increasing responsibility experience; or equivalent combination of closely related training, education, and experience. Public accounting experience preferred, not required.
- Experience with employee management and excellent leadership skills required.
- Strong technical background and working knowledge in computer software and systems (Business Dynamics 365) is preferred.
- Must possess a current, valid Florida driver’s license with full privileges (not suspended or revoked) or possess an equivalent out-of-state driver’s license and obtain a State of Florida driver’s license within 30 days of employment.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Excellent Benefits Package, including $0 cost to employee Medical and Dental plans
- “Stop the Spread” $1,000 Covid-19 Vaccine Incentive
- Generous Company Paid Retirement Plan
- Vacation, Personal Leave, Sick Time, Paid Holidays
- Annual Incentive Award and Career Development Programs
- Unlimited $500 Employee Referral Program
- Salary Range: $120,000-140,000 Annually
Apply Online Naples Airport Authority application must be completed. Application and job description available at the Naples Airport Authority or in the Administration Office. EOE/V/H/Male/Female/Drug-Free Workplace and provides for veterans’ preference for eligible positions. Must be able to obtain a Florida driver’s license within the first thirty days of employment.