Cast Your Vote for Naples Aviation
We want to thank you for supporting Naples Aviation! You are a vital part of our community, and we wouldn’t be able to accomplish what we do without you.
In 2023, the Naples Airport:
- Completed renovations to our pilot’s lounge.
- Became the 3rd public airport in the State of Florida to offer unleaded 94 (UL94) octane fuel for aircraft and offered it at the cost of traditional avgas.
- Earned the IS-BAH Stage 1 Certification.
- Was awarded S.A.F.E. accreditation by Everest Fuel.
- Achieved over 95% customer satisfaction in fiscal year 2023.
- Installed over 100 new security cameras.
- Installed a new Lightning Detection System Project to issue timely severe weather warnings.
- Completed the Runway 05/23 Drainage and Safety Improvements Project.
- Completed a NAVAIDs Upgrade Project, including new Runway End Identifier Lights (REILs) and Precision Approach Path Indicator Lights (PAPILs).
- Became the 1st general aviation airport in the State of Florida to partner with US Department of Homeland Security on the Blue Lightning Initiative.
If you are as proud of these accomplishments as we are, please consider voting for Naples Aviation in the Professional Pilot PRASE (Preference Regarding Aviation Services & Equipment) Survey and the AINonline FBO Survey!
We look forward to continuing to serve you in 2024.
About Naples Airport
Naples Airport is ideally located within minutes of downtown Naples, the Gulf of Mexico and I-75, connecting people to the Paradise Coast through an exceptional airport experience. The airport serviced 119,075 annual operations and more than 200,000 passengers last year, while being an engaged, responsive partner to the community. Home to corporate aviation, air charter, car rental, flight schools and critical public services such as fire/rescue, air ambulance services, mosquito control and the Collier County Sheriff’s Aviation Unit. The airport also prides itself on being the hub of emergency staging during natural disasters, like hurricanes.
All funds used for the airport’s operation, maintenance and improvements are generated from activities at the airport or federal and state grants from aviation-related user fees. The airport receives no local tax dollars. The Florida Department of Transportation values the airport’s annual economic impact on the community at more than $781 million.
For more information or to subscribe to email updates from the airport, visit www.FlyNaples.com.